The necessity of transforming traditional street lamps […]
The necessity of transforming traditional street lamps to LED street lamps
Why LED street lights are the inevitable trend in the future. Nowadays, when people go to a place, they usually judge the local economic development status and the government directly by whether the roads in a place are spacious enough and magnificent. The flat road means smooth traffic, and the street lights are born as the road conforms. , Its appearance guarantees the luminous flux of the road, and provides convenience and safety for the driving of the vehicle. The selection of a road street lamp is also a comprehensive and complex science. It is necessary to consider aesthetics, and more importantly, performance. Whether the stability and lighting effect are up to standard or not. We can see that the previous roads were mainly illuminated by traditional sodium lamps with warm colors. Now most metropolises choose LED street lamps instead of traditional sodium lamps. In addition to simple and elegant appearance considerations, LED street lamps have more product advantages? this
1. Due to the unidirectional light of the LED street lamp, there is no light diffusion to ensure the luminous flux.
2. The LED street lamp irradiates the light of the LED street lamp to the area that needs to be illuminated through the secondary optical design, which improves the light efficiency and saves energy.
3. The light source efficiency of LED has reached 110-130lm/W, and the luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps increases with the increase of power. Therefore, the overall light efficiency of LED street lamps is stronger than that of high-pressure sodium lamps.
4. The light color rendering of LED street lamps is higher than that of high pressure sodium lamps. The color rendering index of high pressure sodium lamps is only about 23. The color rendering index of LED street lamps is above 75, reaching the same brightness. The illuminance of LED street lamps can be reduced by more than 20% compared with high pressure sodium lamps on average ( (Refer to British Doctrine Lighting Standards).
5. Uniformity: No lens is added, and uniform light color is not sacrificed to increase brightness, ensuring uniform light color without aperture.
6. The luminous decay of LED street lights is small, less than 3% in one year, and it still meets the road illumination requirements after 10 years of use. The high-pressure sodium lamp has large decay, which has dropped by more than 30% in one year.
7. The LED street light has an automatic control energy-saving device. The Spark smart LED street light can realize computer dimming, time period control, light control, temperature control, remote control, automatic inspection and other humanized functions.
8. LED is a low-voltage device, and the voltage for driving a single LED is a safe voltage, so it is a safer power supply than using a high-voltage power supply, especially suitable for public places.
9. Each unit LED street light chip is small in size and can be prepared into various shapes of devices, suitable for variable environments.
10. Easy installation: no need to add buried cables, no rectifiers, etc., directly install the street lamp head on the lamp pole or nest the light source into the original lamp shell.
11. Long lifespan: It can be used for more than 50,000 hours and provides three-year quality assurance.
12. Reliable quality: All circuit power supplies use high-quality components, and each LED has a separate over-current protection, so there is no need to worry about damage.
13. LEDs do not contain harmful metal mercury, unlike high-pressure sodium lamps or metal halide lamps that are harmful to the environment when they are scrapped.
First, LED lamps are light and concise, and have a larger and smoother appearance than sodium lamps.
Second, the performance of each component of the LED street light is stable, and the operation is more user-friendly, and it can be remotely controlled by the terminal.
Third, the energy-saving effect of LED street lamps is remarkable, which can save more than 60% of electricity compared with sodium lamps.
Fourth, the maintenance cost of LED street lights is low, and all input costs can be recovered in less than 6 years.
Therefore, it is an inevitable trend for the street lamp industry to gradually move from traditional street lamps to LED street lamps.