According to the definition of the International Commis […]
According to the definition of the International Commission of Illumination (CIE), a luminaire is a device that transmits light, distributes and changes the light distribution of a light source, including all parts, components and wiring necessary to connect to the power source, except for the light source, used to fix and protect the light source. annex.
What is the definition of lamps and the principles of lamp selection? Lighting fixtures mainly have the following functions:
1) Fix the light source to allow the current to flow safely through the light source; for gas discharge lamps, the lamp usually provides a place to install a ballast, power factor compensation capacitor and electronic trigger.
2) Provide mechanical protection for the light source and the control device of the light source, support all the assembly parts and connect them with the building structure
3) Control the degree of diffusion of light emitted by the light source to achieve the required light distribution and prevent direct glare
4) Ensure lighting safety in special places, such as explosion-proof, waterproof, dust-proof, etc.
5) Decoration and beautification of indoor and outdoor environments can play an ornamental effect especially in civil buildings.
What is the definition of lamps and the principles of lamp selection? Principles of lamp selection:
In the lighting design, the following aspects should be considered in the lighting design that not only meets the requirements of use function and lighting quality, but also is easy to install and maintain, and has low long-term operating costs:
1) Optical characteristics, such as light distribution, glare control, etc.;
2) Economy, such as initial investment in lamp efficiency and long-term operating costs;
3) Special environmental conditions such as dust, humidity, vibration and chemical corrosion environment in a fire hazard or explosion hazard environment;
4) The shape of the lamp should be coordinated with the building.