Which lamps are suitable for warehouse lighting? Wareho […]
Which lamps are suitable for warehouse lighting?
Warehouse lighting fixtures must meet the following requirements:
1. For lighting, select appropriate illuminance according to visual requirements, nature of work and environmental conditions, and adopt appropriate brightness distribution and uniformity of lighting to reduce unnecessary shadows and make the visual space clear;
2. Correctly select light sources and lamps, limit glare, and require no flicker to reduce irritability and anxiety;
3. Reasonably select light sources to reduce the adverse effects of light, heat and ultraviolet radiation on people and objects;
4. Deal with the selection of light color and color rendering index, make it coordinate and harmonious, and create a favorable color discrimination environment for work and life, so as to create a light environment that makes people feel relaxed, comfortable and beautiful at work and activities.
5. The vast majority of visual operations in logistics warehouses occur on the vertical surface, that is, the vertical surface of the shelf or the vertical surface of the goods. Therefore, in addition to ensuring the basic horizontal illuminance of the aisle ground, the vertical illuminance of the goods or shelves determines the lighting The most critical factor of quality; proper lighting should provide sufficient and uniform lighting on the vertical viewing surface of the entire shelf (from top to bottom) of the entire aisle.